Saturday, February 3, 2018

Family Visit: Paris - Notre Dame Cathedral

Well, I didn't plan to take such a break from the blog, but sometimes life is just too fun to interrupt with blog posting. ;) I can't promise I'll be very regular, but will do my best.

Last August, we jetted off to Paris for a couple of days to meet up with my brother and his partner who were doing a big tour of Europe. We decided to meet them in Paris (ahhhh, Paris) and had a lovely time seeing some of the highlights.

Our first stop was Notre Dame Cathedral. Busy, even with an overcast and rainy day and a few sets of what looked like military police (you can see them in the background of the photo below. So sad that things have come to this.


Notre Dame is beautiful and when you travel with my brother, you end up with stunning photos like the one below. Never would have even thought to capture it like this. Thanks Kev!

The 'boys' climbed the 300+ stairs to the top and captured some nice views of the Seine.





No comments:

Post a Comment