Monday, January 16, 2017

It actually snowed!!

I love snow. I always have. And I miss it. So imagine how disappointed I was to find out that after moving to Bristol from Abu Dhabi, Bristol doesn't get any snow. Well, I was told, we get snow about once every 5 years or so, but it doesn't stay long and creates chaos because we're not equipped for it.

Ah, so there is a chance that it could snow? So I prayed and prayed and on Friday the 13th, mother nature presented a gift. A lovely little snowfall around 6am. I didn't even realise until I stepped out the door to head to work. It was gorgeous.  A light dusting on everything and completely undisturbed that early in our neighborhood.




By the time I got to work (about 45 minutes later) most of it was melted, but my smile stayed all day long. It snowed in Bristol and I have the photos to prove it. Thanks mother nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment